Monday, December 30, 2013

ChiChi Medina

One of my favorite models of 2013 is Latina beauty Chichi Medina. I have always had a thing for braces, and Chichi has braces. She has that dark, sultry look that drives a guy crazy.


She's shot for a number of studios, including ATKExotics, ATKPetites and AMKingdom (All part of ATKGalleria). In the hands of a great photographer, like Kenny Brandon (Twitter:
@KennyBrandon, Web: hotoffthecamera.com) Chichi absolutely sparkles. Kenny brings out all the best in her.

She does solo and G/B work, but to the best of my knowledge, no G/G work so far. If I had one chance for a night with Chichi, my position of choice would be:

I love to spoon, and spooning with Chichi would be amazing.

Chichi is Miami based, which makes Miami the number one city to live in.
Follow her on Twitter: @chichi_medinaxx


Here are a few of my favorite sets:
Twistys.com_13.11.08.Chi.Chi.Medina.Flexin.And.Spreadin

ATKExotics.com_13.09.11.Chichi.Medina.Latinas



ATKPetites.com_13.09.29.Chichi.Medina.Amateur
(This is, I believe, one of her favorite sets.)



 ATKPetites.com_13.10.26.Chichi.Medina.Action.Set
(One night with Chichi would be to die for)






I believe this is a fairly comprehensive list of her current portfolio, although the studios are always releasing sets months after originally shot and I may have missed a few. I'm always searching, always looking. Always hoping for more Chichi.




No comments:

Post a Comment